On the OpenTM2 Community Collaboration platform users, developers and supporters of OpenTM2 meet, collaborate and help each other.
Latest OpenTM2 Community News
OpenTM2 version 1.3.1 released
Sep 06, 2016
Community start-up: Follow up of the webinar
May 12, 2016
OpenTM2 version 1.3.0 released
May 10, 2016
German Localization Unconference - this year with Open Source track. Hope to see you there!
May 07, 2016
Successfully finished funding phase 1: Crowdfunding for web-based Open Source Translation System
Apr 29, 2016
Getting support and supporting others
The "Questions"-section of this site was created for this purpose.
- Search to find out wether there is an answer to your questions already.
- If not, ask a new question.
- Help others by answering their questions.
OpenTM2 Translators and Developers Reference
You can always find the most current version of OpenTM2 Translators and Developers Reference in the OpenTM2 github-repository.
It contains accurate documentation of most of the OpenTM2 features, as well as the documentation of the API- and command-line usage of OpenTM2.
Connect to the OpenTM2 Steering Committee
- Read papers and decisions published by the OpenTM2 Steering Committee
- Give feedback to it in the OpenTM2 Steering Committee space of this site.
Collaborate with others
This site is based on Atlassian confluence - a system made for team collaboration for software users and developers.
- Create pages in the different spaces
- Discuss things with others
- Plan new features
So get involved!
Recent space activity