OpenTM2 development team is proud to release the latest version of OpenTM2.
Fuzzy Segment Search
Main new feature in this release are improvement mprovements of the "Fuzzy Segment Search" function. This function gives you the opportunity to find all Fuzzy-Matches of an OpenTM2 project:
- You can jump to each match from the search window to the corresponding document, take over and adjust the segment
- You can export the list of matches
- And you can define, which matches to search:
- Matches with only white-space differences
- Matches with exact 1 word difference, or exact 2 words difference, etc. - up to exact 6 words difference
- Matches with 1 or less words difference, or 2 or less words difference etc. - up to 6 or less words difference
In addition a number of bug fixes have been made.
As always, the complete changes list you'll find the complete list of changes in our github repository.
Auto-update & Download
With this version, auto-update is working again. So every OpenTM2 user with OpenTM2 1.3.0 installed will be able to use the auto-upgrade function of OpenTM2.