On the OpenTM2 Community Collaboration platform users, developers and supporters of OpenTM2 meet, collaborate and help each other.
Latest OpenTM2 Community News
Getting support and supporting othersis made
was created for this purpose.
- Look up, if Search to find out wether there is an answer to your questions already.
- If not, ask a new question.
- and help Help others by answering their questions.
OpenTM2 Translators and Developers Reference
You can always find the most current version of OpenTM2 Translators and Developers Reference at in the OpenTM2 github-repository.
It contains accurate documentation of most of the OpenTM2 features, as well as the documentation of the API- and Commandcommand-line usage of OpenTM2.
Connect to the OpenTM2 Steering Committee
- Read papers and decisions published by the OpenTM2 Steering Committee
- and give Feedback Give feedback to it in the
Collaborate with others
This site is based on Atlassian confluence - a system made for team collaboration for software users and developers.
- Create pages in the different spaces
- Discuss things with others
- Plan new features
So engage with itget involved!
Recent space activity